Barnet Mencap is dynamic, expanding, and looking for team players to join our enthusiastic and diverse team. We support adults with moderate learning disabilities and/or autism to live independently in housing of their choice.
The role offers a challenge and satisfaction, which will suit people who:
- have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and autism in a community setting
- have a good working knowledge of safeguarding issues facing people with learning disabilities and autism
- understand the issues faced by people with learning disabilities and autism living independently and have the skills to meet their practical, social and emotional needs
- have a ‘Person Centred Planning’ ethos
- have excellent communication skills
Barnet Mencap is committed to safeguarding, quality, equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please take a look at the Person Specification and Job Description, and to apply, please either send us your CV with a supporting statement explaining how you meet the criteria on the Person Specification, or fill in the application form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.