BBC Children in Need have an exciting opportunity for a Partnership Executive to join the team. This is a permanent role and can be based in either London or Salford, although it is expected to be home-based for the next few months due to Covid-19.
The Partnerships Development team is a team of two, comprised of the New Business Lead and one new Partnership Executive, and focused on new partnership development. We are responsible for identifying and securing partners for BBC Children in Need in line with our overall strategy. You will identify and pitch to big UK and global brands, with a view to creating long-lasting 6 and 7 figure partnerships.
- To secure new high value partners for BBC Children in Need
- Work with teams across the Charity to develop compelling propositions and pitches to engage, excite and secure new partners
- Identify prospects and secure meetings with leading brands through appropriate prospecting methods
- On board new partners; delivering effective partner fundraising campaigns & implementing engagement programme to realise targets for income and reach.
- Ensure a smooth transition of corporate relationships across the wider Partnerships team
- A willingness to roll up their sleeves, and take on CRM management and administrative support
- To be accountable for a fixed income amount of new business annually
Are you the right candidate?
- Solid experience of working with major UK and global brands and companies to gain new business
- Proven experience of negotiating and securing six figure+ multi-faceted corporate partnerships
- Proven demonstration of hitting sales/fundraising targets
- A passion for approaching companies with innovative collaborations & income generating ideas
- Flawless presentation & communication skills; in both written and oral forms
- Networking, influencing and persuading skills
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.