Are you ready for something meaningful?
Be Collective is a tech for good organisation with a community focus delivering a digital platform for mobilising goodwill through innovative Social Infrastructure. We’re a place for action, helping our community realise positive social impact both individually and collectively. We ask communities to do what they can when they can. We’re here to make the world a better place and bring out the best in people, businesses, government, educational institutions, and charities, by connecting those providing volunteer opportunities with those that want to help. Along the way, we help foster employment pathways, activate citizenship, support individuals to showcase their volunteering and skill acquisition through our unique verified Social Record/Social Resume, and enable organisations to demonstrate and articulate their Social Impact.
Be Collective is a global organisation with offices in London UK, Melbourne Australia, and Wellington New Zealand. We are expanding our London-based team with the appointment of an Implementation and Partnership Success Manager. This role reports to the Senior Manager – Innovation and Implementation.
The Implementation and Partnership Success Manager is responsible for the effective planning and management of our partner on-boarding process. Crucially, it will be involved in shaping and supporting a change management process with each partner. The role is also focused on ongoing development and success by ensuring our partners grow and get value from their experience with Be Collective. A key focus is exploring and developing eco-systems and ultimately, it will lead to increased community impact. The role works with partners across all sectors including charity, corporate, government, education and community groups, and will require the building and fostering of new and existing positive strategic relationships.
This is a hands-on role that will suit a passionate and enthusiastic people-person who has superb project management and communication skills, a positive attitude, and a flexible approach to working with a range of stakeholders. If you are an agile and capable self-starter who wants to contribute to social change, we would love to hear from you.
- Work directly across partners to create and administer the implementation project plan to onboard organisations into the Be Collective platform, as well as the coordination of resources across multiple functional areas.
- Manage the flow of project information between the partner and the team at Be Collective, which will include regular meetings with key stakeholders, drafting and reviewing comms and resources that aid each partners onboarding.
- Support and work alongside the Product Support Specialist delivering training sessions and resources when required.
- Leading post-implementation client engagement with a range of organisations, ensuring strategic and operational integration, value and ultimately retention and growth of Be Collective’s user base.
- Create engagement strategies alongside partners to build a relationship through the provision of product and operational services.
- Be the voice of our partners to internal stakeholders, sharing client feedback and insights to the Product, Marketing, and Business Development Teams to optimize Be Collective’s platform and opportunities to collaborate.
What are we looking for?
- A background in a client-facing role ideally customer success or managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Project management skills implementing programmes or digital solutions across multiple stakeholders. Previous experience implementing tech solutions and delivering change processes within the third sector is highly desirable but not essential.
- Confident in navigating organisational complexity and ambiguity ideally within non-for profits and Corporates and flex to meet their changing priorities and needs
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience handling complex customers or situations, demonstrating positive outcomes.
- A passion for making a positive difference in communities.
- The willingness to be agile and flexible including taking responsibility for team calls with colleagues in other global regions that might fall outside of normal business hours.
- Occasional travel across the UK will be expected pending Covid-19 guidelines being reviewed.
We ask all employees to be an active participant of the Be Collective International team and collaborate to solve stakeholder problems and promote the continuous evolution of Be Collective.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary.
- A flexible working policy and a relaxed office environment.
- Team socials and weekly mindfulness sessions.
- Being part of a multilingual global team.
- 2 paid volunteering days per year.
- Opportunities for personal development within a tech for good environment.
- Internal personal/professional Development program
We are proud of the company culture we have built and grown globally to make Be Collective a place that people love to come to work every day. Our team all believe in connecting the goodwill of others. If this all sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
(Be Collective Europe is part of WE Australia, a group of innovative commercial and social enterprises.)