Are you ready for something meaningful?
Be Collective is a tech for good organisation with a community focus delivering a digital platform for mobilising goodwill through innovative Social Infrastructure. We’re a place for action, helping our community realise positive social impact both individually and collectively. We ask communities to do what they can when they can. We’re here to make the world a better place and bring out the best in people, businesses, government, educational institutions, and charities, by connecting those providing volunteer opportunities with those that want to help. Along the way, we help foster employment pathways, activate citizenship, support individuals to showcase their volunteering and skill acquisition through our unique verified Social Record/Social Resume, and enable organisations to demonstrate and articulate their Social Impact.
Be Collective is a global organisation with offices in London UK, Melbourne Australia, and Wellington New Zealand. We are expanding our London-based team with the appointment of a Product Support Specialist. This role reports to the Director - Stakeholder Development.
The Product Support Specialist is responsible for monitoring, analysing and fostering the use of Be Collective to ensure that users derive maximum benefit from the platform and that our community impact aspirations remain in focus. Working closely with the Implementation and Partnerships team and wide variety of stakeholders, this role will develop a holistic understanding of the platform ecosystem, being the first line of support of customer queries and supporting existing stakeholders in their use, connection, and training of the Be Collective platform. This is a hands-on role that will suit a digitally savvy person with attention to detail and, a flexible approach to working with a range of stakeholder groups. In addition this role will also support the on-boarding of new clients into the Be Collective platform as required.
Digital Engagement and Support
- Act as a first point of contact to enquiries on Wix Answers (our Support platform) and other communication channels, which includes monitoring and resolving customer support tickets.
- Capture and resolve client problems, interpret and deliver feedback offered by stakeholders, including inputting any feedback into business cases for platform improvement.
- Support the development of platform improvements through liaising with our Global Engagement Team.
Training and Onboarding
- Develop and maintain our knowledge base articles and videos hosted on Wix Answers.
- Create content for and deliver online training/webinar sessions to stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Work with the Be Collective team to build bespoke resources, video trainings and materials to support Be Collective’s implementation.
- Lead and co-ordinate the training of Be Collective platform across an array of clients and sectors.
- Design and refine training materials and resources.
- Support the on-boarding process and integration of Be Collective to complement and enhance an organisation’s systems including the development of appropriate training tools.
- Research, draft and review documents and resources, which aid on-boarding and implementation
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge, understanding and alignment with Be Collective values.
- Deep passion for an interest in the community sector and making a positive difference in our communities and enabling others to do the same.
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to manage competing deadlines, prioritise workload, and be highly organised and efficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to develop written and online communication, to interact with a diverse range of clients and respond positively when resolving issues.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the capacity to build strong rapport with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capacity to take initiative, be agile and flexible and take responsibility for urgent or strategic activities as they arise.
- Willingness to be agile and flexible including taking responsibility for team calls with colleagues in other regions that might fall outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to adopt continuous learning of new technologies as well digital innovation.
- An understanding of the not-for-profit sector, corporate social responsibility, current government policy and/ or change management highly valued.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary.
- A flexible working policy and a relaxed office environment.
- Team socials and weekly mindfulness sessions.
- Being part of a multilingual global team.
- 2 paid volunteering days per year.
- Opportunities for personal development within a tech for good environment.
- Internal personal/professional Development program
We are proud of the company culture we have built and grown globally to make Be Collective a place that people love to come to work every day. Our team all believe in connecting the goodwill of others. If this all sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
(Be Collective Europe is part of WE Australia, a group of innovative commercial and social enterprises.)