Do you relish questioning your colleagues to write a good problem statement?
Enjoy thinking about solutions to cross-functional problems?
We are looking for someone to help us improve and adapt the internal software we use to perform our marketing, sales and delivery processes. You will do a good job if you have the technical ability to make alterations to the way we use software, know how to question your colleagues to generate a good problem statement, and enjoy thinking about solutions to cross-functional problems. To really excel in this role, you should relish the prospect of getting in the weeds of our software to improve the data integrity across the business.
This job has 3 core aspects:
- Systems and software support and administration - build, configure and automate technology solutions to deliver business value, and act as a support desk to troubleshoot and support internal users alongside our trusted IT partners
- Solutions development – identify how we can solve business problems with technology solutions by working with users to define requirements
- Training and literacy – help us ensure best practise and identify where data management and literacy can be improved across the business alongside our trusted IT partners
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/ Salesforce
- PowerBI/ Power Automate
- Typeform/ Turtl
- Google Analytics
Skills & Competencies
- Experience of working in a small, lean business environment and being able to demonstrate a getting stuck in approach to work
- Proven working experience in systems or software administration - with multiple software
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to ensure high quality delivery of internal ongoing transformation projects
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively, building effective working relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to identify and predict risk and address or escalate accordingly
- Practiced organisational and general administrative skillset, with the ability to adapt working technique based upon the needs of the role
- Alignment to BtB values
- When does the job start? We're looking for someone to get stuck in right away
What working flexibility is there? We're progressive when it comes to working patterns and locations so don't let that hold you back
What is the holiday allowance? We provide 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part time)
What is a working week? We have a 35-hour working week and are a flexible-working friendly employer
What is the contract duration? This is a FTC until March 2025
What is the salary? For this role we're offering a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The closing date for applications is midday on Wednesday 22nd November 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early once a successful candidate is appointed
About Be the Business:
Be the Business is a charity that inspires leadership teams to create and deliver sustainable business change and greater productivity.
We connect business leaders to curated expertise through:
- Connections to like-minded peers navigating similar challenges
- The inspiring corporate partner expertise found in our programmes
- Be the Business research, insights, events and tools
- Exposure to influential policymakers and localised support
We believe by bringing together companies big and small we collectively raise the value of business, employment security and standards of living across the UK. Launched in 2017, Be the Business receives funding and support from the UK government and some of Britain’s leading companies.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.