Beacon Counselling is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people, and adults. All successful candidates are required to have a currentEnhanced DBS check with Beacon Counselling before any offer is confirmed.
The main objectives of this role are as follows:
- To provide a confidential and effective counselling service for children and young people in schools or elsewhere
- When working in a school to work as Beacon’s mainrepresentative in the particular school
- When working in a school to work with the schoolcoordinator in maintaining a strong relationship with theschool(s) in which you work
- To deliver assemblies and group work to Children and Young People
- To deliver staff wellbeing workshops and supervision sessions for school staff
- To work with the manager, supervisor, and school’scounselling team to assist in the development of Beacon’s school’s counselling service
- To work flexibly and cover additional schools or areas atdifferent locations as they become available.
For a full breakdown of the role, please see the attached documents available to view after you click on "apply with Charity Jobs"
In order to apply, you must complete the online application form, the link is available in the attached documents
Please use the link which you can access via the application form document, the link is embedded in the document. Please make sure you read all the information in the application pack before applying