Beacon Counselling is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people, and adults.
All successful candidates are required to have a current Enhanced DBS check with Beacon Counselling before any offer is confirmed
To deliver sessions as a self-employed counsellor providing an effective therapeutic relationship in the following services:
- To work 1-1 with adults aged 18+ under Beacon’s private practice.
Main objectives of the Role:
- To provide effective 1-1 counselling to adults registered with Beacon’s Private Practice
- To comply with the administrative requirements of the project, including the completion of monitoring forms or other data
- To work with the Adult Services Manager, Supervisors, and Office Team to ensure client’s receive an excellent service
- To make appropriate onward referrals as and when they are needed, and in consultation with clients
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant Beacon staff, liaising, as appropriate
- To conduct initial assessments, signposting clients to the right service (either within Beacon or another external agency)
- Assess the level of risk that a client presents in an initial assessment and act accordingly in line with Beacon’s safeguarding procedures.