This is an exciting opportunity is to join our fantastic team of counsellors delivering face to face counselling to adults and young people across Stockport.
To work as a counsellor providing an effective therapeutic relationship in the following services:
- To work with adults aged 18+ under Beacon’s private practice.
- To work with children & young people up to the age of 18 under Beacon’s private practice.
Main objectives of the post:
- To provide effective counselling to children, young people and adults.
- To comply with administrative requirements, including the completion of monitoring forms or other data
- To work with the Operations Manager, Supervisors, and Office Team.
- To make appropriate onward referrals as and when they are needed, and in consultation with clients
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant Beacon staff, liaising, as appropriate
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete and return the attached application form and equality Monitoring form by Monday 8th July at 10am. Applications will not be accepted after this deadline has passed.