Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Beechwood is Recruiting a Corporate Fundraiser
Hours: 37 hours per week
Annual Leave: 25 days
Plus bank/statutory days
About the role
The Corporate Fundraiser will deliver Beechwood Cancer Care’s corporate fundraising strategy through securing new partnerships and maintaining existing partnerships to deliver income and increase awareness of the Charity within the operational footprint of Greater Manchester and more broadly, across the North West. You will play a pivotal role in developing, managing and leading on corporate events of varying sizes, effectively coordinating and ensuring all supporters and attendees have a positive ‘charity event experience’.
To succeed in this role, the post-holder should demonstrate a creative and commercial approach to fundraising with experience of managing corporate relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, confident and persuasive communicator to make a huge impact on the lives of those affected by cancer and other life-limiting illnesses across the North West.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the Charity.
Beechwood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and children at risk.
Application Process: CV & supporting statement (up to 2 x A4 sides) outlining suitability to the role
N.B. CV's without a supporting statement will not be considered
Closing date: Sunday 1 September 2019
Please note: Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted
Beechwood Cancer Care Centre is a registered charity based in Stockport supporting those aﬀected by cancer and other life-limiting illnesses from across the North West. The Charity oﬀers practical, emotional and psychological support to strengthen physical and emotional health and wellbeing. Beechwood is a warm and welcoming place to meet other people in similar circumstances and offers a range of services from qualified experts including one to one counselling sessions, a range of complementary health therapies, group sessions and family counselling. Support is tailored to meet the needs of the individual at every stage – from diagnosis to treatment and beyond. The programmes on offer at Beechwood aim to empower patients, carers and family members to take an active role in their own survivorship care.
The attachedrole description is a guide and is not exhaustive, as such, it may be amended to meet the changing requirements of the Charity.
Behaviours (Required of all Beechwood Staff)
Communicating with Impact
· Communicates clearly and checks others have understood
· Listens to others’ views, seeks clarification where needed
· Plans own work and prioritises to meet goals, communicates and collaborates with others
· Reliable and practical using own initiative
· Meets deadlines within agreed deadlines and standards
Honesty and Integrity
· Speaks positively about Beechwood and the Charity’s work – both verbally, written and on
Social Media platforms
· Treats all others fairly and consistently and with respect
· Promotes and embraces equality and diversity
· Responds positively to change and encourages others to do so
· Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and responsibilities within Beechwood
Empowerment, Engagement & Participation
· Supports the Charity and colleagues to achieve its objectives
· Accepts responsibility and accountability for own role and team
· Willingness to coach volunteers to support fundraising events