As Beechwood’s Fundraising & Marketing Manager, you will manage and develop all aspects of the fundraising function of the Charity and be responsible for the promotion of the Charity across different marketing mediums. Broadly, the role will encompass the following:
- Lead on the development and implementation of the Charity’s post-pandemic fundraising and marketing strategy.
- Identify a range of income generation initiatives, using experience and knowledge of the global pandemic and the impact and restrictions to charities.
- Demonstrate confidence, skill, and initiative to drive a range of campaigns and appeals.
- Broaden the Charity’s reach on a community and corporate level, whilst remaining true to the Charity’s values and ethos
- Oversee the promotion of the Charity across all social media platforms