Home based – Within the UK
Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave
Hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Salary up to £26,520per annum
Our Case Managers need to be able to combine a compassionate and caring approach with an objective and holistic perspective in order to be able to assess a client’s true needs and ensure that a consistent and fair outcome or solution is achieved. The role requires an ability to respond effectively to reactive situations while at the same time drawing on your naturally collaborative instincts to work with the Health & Wellbeing team to identify trends in client need and respond with targeted preventative interventions.
As a Case Manager you will manage a caseload and provide support to clients completing full and thorough client needs assessments by phone, and agree appropriate actions, building full and comprehensive support plans. You may have to undertake face to face support in agreed cases.
Your aim is to enable clients to become independent by exploring beyond their immediate needs to identify the intrinsic cause of their challenges and work to achieve a long term, sustainable solution
- Case reviews to demonstrate quality assurance and enable evaluation of standard of support to clients, families, referral and industry partners
- Reporting on your caseload or current work, ensuring accuracy and availability as and when required
- To promote a holistic culture and approach within an advisory team which supports the provision of high quality, client focused and person-centred support to help clients take control of their situation and move forward
- To deliver all appropriate aspects of Information, advice and guidance required to meet clients identified needs ensuring they feel well informed and encouraged to access all appropriate support
- To manage a caseload and provide support to clients, and Identify when urgent/critical intervention is required and refer internally or externally in an appropriate manner
- To work closely with the Enquiry team, other Case Managers and Specialist Services providing a two- way referral process for our clients
- Assessing and supporting clients as well as supporting them to access support from other organisation, charities or trusts
The ideal candidate will have experience of community support, social care, and/or information, advice and guidance roles as well as good working knowledge of MS Office Applications and some CRM data analytics. You will be competent and have experience of safeguarding legislations
(Vulnerable Adult and Child Protection best-practice) and experience of developing and maintaining partner relationships. You will be able to work within tight timescales and work off your own initiative.
A Level 4 in Advice and Information is required or a willingness to work towards.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – matched at 4%
- Referral scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on certain car brands
Ben is an independent charity and dedicated partner to the automotive industry, providing support for life for its people and their family dependents. Ben is focused on delivering care and support to enable total health & wellbeing through working and later life.
Ben provides free and conﬁdential advice and support focused on the main areas of peoples’ health and wellbeing: ﬁnancial, physical, mental and social, supporting people at whatever stage of life. Everyone who works, or has worked, in the automotive industry can access Ben's support.
Ben also operates continuing care and support for those in later life, which isn’t dependent on an automotive industry connection, via its care centres as well as independent living for over 65s at its retirement village.
If you are ambitious and motivated and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, get in touch with us.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.