Fundraising & Commercial Marketing Manager
- Home Based with some travel to Head Office required
- Up to £42,000 based on experience
- 35 hours over 5 days per week
In this new role you’ll have a hands-on role in managing ambitious campaigns to deliver against fundraising and commercial sales objectives, covering all aspects of marketing (digital and physical, including brand management), supporter comms, website and social media including development and delivery of creative ideas and concepts.
You’ll have a good understanding of what works for fundraising, but an open and inquisitive mind and a desire to test, learn and scale develop new concepts for an untraditional charity audience (the automotive industry). You’ll have the opportunity to share and grow your own ideas as part of an exciting team on the journey towards ‘great fundraising’.
- You’ll be a team player who thrives in an agile, ambitious environment
- You’ll be happy sharing your own thoughts and ideas, and working to bring them to life
- You’ll be delivering compelling marketing activity that furthers Ben’s ambition and strengthens its ability to deliver on its mission
- You’ll work across the full range of B2B products and services, ensuring pricing, positioning and marketing activities are aligned for maximum impact
- You’ll be responsible for overall brand management of Ben’s fundraising and commercial brands (DoIt4Ben, ILC, BenBall, BenWell etc.)
- You’ll deliver a consistent, high-quality service to all stakeholders, ensuring an experience which often exceeds expectations and delivers the optimum customer satisfaction
- A minimum of 33 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays and subject to increase with the length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme – matched at 4%.
- Life assurance 3 x basic annual salary.
- Access to Perkbox, employee benefits platforms, offering free perks and discounts with hundreds of companies and deals available.
- Enhance Maternity/ paternity Pay
- Employee Assistance Programmes.
- Wellbeing support including access to mental health digital platforms.
- Long Service Recognition.
- Personal Development.
- Rewards and Incentives.
- Free car parking
Ben is an independent charity and dedicated partner to the automotive industry, providing support for life for its people and their family dependents. Ben is focused on delivering care and support to enable total health & wellbeing through working and later life.
Ben provides free and conﬁdential advice and support focused on the main areas of peoples’ health and wellbeing: ﬁnancial, physical, mental and social, supporting people at whatever stage of life. Everyone who works, or has worked, in the automotive industry can access Ben's support.
By working in partnership with automotive industry companies, Ben can help them to support their people through life’s challenges and build a stronger, more resilient automotive industry. Ben is dedicated to working closely with employers to help support their people, and therefore the industry as a whole.
If this describes you, and you are ambitious and motivated and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, get in touch with us.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.