Head of Customer Experience
- Home Based with some travel to Head Office / partner sites (as required)
- Circa £50k
- 35 hours over 5 days per week
The Head of Customer Experience is responsible for leading and managing Ben’s Customer Experience department. The role is focused on Ben’s Health & Wellbeing customers (service users, supporters, partners, etc) owning end-to-end customer journeys alongside all physical, digital, print, and social media touchpoints. This role is also responsible for continuously reviewing and improving all aspects of customer satisfaction and user experience across Ben’s wider Health & Wellbeing services.
The Head of Customer Experience will oversee Ben’s brand and marketing campaigns to promote brand awareness and engagement with individuals (who work in, or who have worked in the automotive industry), automotive partners and stakeholders as well as manage the core functions that sit under the Customer Experience department, namely Digital Marketing & Engagement as well as Communication & Impact.
The Head of Customer Experience forms part of Ben’s Health & Wellbeing Senior Management Team working both operationally and strategically to meet organisation aims and objectives and will:
- Lead, manage and inspire the Customer Experience department and functions
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing & Engagement Manager to develop and drive Ben’s digital marketing strategy to increase awareness and engagement
- Work closely with the Communications, Content & Impact Manager to develop and deliver Ben’s Health & Wellbeing internal and external communications plan
- Ensure all marketing and external communication activities grow Ben’s brand, reputation, and reach
- Plan launches of new services and products working with relevant Health & Wellbeing departments and functions (as applicable)
- Oversee Ben’s PR activity for all Health & Wellbeing departments and functions, seeking and maximising PR opportunities in terms of awareness, reach and demonstrating impact
- Uses feedback and insights to help shape and influence the future of Ben’s Health & Wellbeing services
- Play an active role in defining and packaging products and services, developing appropriate value propositions which is reflected in all communications and collateral
- Uses management information and data (including feedback, audit, and evaluations) to support and inform service improvement, development, and demonstration of impact
- A minimum of 33 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays and subject to increase with the length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme – matched at 4%.
- Life assurance 3 x basic annual salary.
- Access to Perkbox, employee benefits platforms, offering free perks and discounts with hundreds of companies and deals available.
- Enhance Maternity/ paternity Pay
- Employee Assistance Programmes.
- Wellbeing support including access to mental health digital platforms.
- Long Service Recognition.
- Personal Development.
- Rewards and Incentives.
- Free car parking
Ben is the charity dedicated to supporting the people of the automotive industry, providing support for life for them and their family dependents.
Ben supports individuals to navigate through life’s challenges, empowering them to make positive, lasting change. Ben works with people to improve their lives by enhancing their health and wellbeing through its free and confidential online self-help, helpline, and support services.
Ben also operates continuing care and support for those in later life, which isn’t dependent on an automotive industry connection, via its residential care centres, day centre and retirement village.
If this describes you, and you are ambitious and motivated and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, get in touch with us.