Bethel Health and Healing Network is an award-winning charity that works with the most vulnerable people in society. Bethel Health and Healing Network runs to main services. Doula Service and Rapha Listening Service providing practical, emotional and spiritual support to community groups.
Summary of Role
To provide leadership and direction to meet ambitious strategic and operational performance targets by creating partnerships and raising awareness of Bethel Health and Healing Network. You will manage and coordinate the day-to-day operations of Bethel by supporting staff, leading by example to ensure that targets are met. You will ensure the continuity of delivery standards within the guidelines of Bethel Health and Healing Network policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall management and leadership of Bethel services and operations, to maintain operational performance and ensure that service users’ needs are met.
- Support the implementation of new delivery services.
- Support the introduction of new and better models of working with Staff, Volunteers, stakeholders and partners and support staff with the implementation of those models.
Leadership and Management
- Provide high quality management to the team, motivating and inspiring them to achieve our objectives through clear communication and regular reviews
- Line management of senior staff members
- Be able to present our strategic performance with confidence to the Board of Trustees and wider Bethel Health and Healing Network team.
- Work with the CEO and senior managers to develop and implement the strategic/annual plan.
- Research, identify and implement monitoring and evaluation tools to ensure Bethel is able to effectively report to funders on impact and reach.
- Ensure that Bethel Health and Healing Network meets its business growth targets to ensure the financial viability of Bethel Health and Healing Network.
- To lead, support and promote the development of projects that advance the aims of Bethel Health and Healing Network.
Quality and Compliance
- Ensure the highest quality service to our service users and volunteers, in line with contractual requirements.
- Ensure effective collection, analysis and use of data to inform and drive performance
- Be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of compliance in relation to safeguarding, health and safety, GDPR/data protection.
- Work with HR consultant and senior managers to ensure the development, consistent implementation and updating of Bethel’s policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the updating of Bethel’s risk register.
Marketing and communication
- Promote the work of Bethel Health and Healing Network positively and proactively including communication with the local media and contributing to national communications where agreed with Bethel Health and Healing Network.
- Ensure data is captured and up to date regarding all development activity and provide the Marketing and Communications Team with timely information as agreed.
Administration & Finance
- Support the management and monitoring of the annual budget to ensure costs are controlled and relevant to the annual budget and build increasing levels of sustainability
To carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required of this post holder, as directed by the CEO.
Bethel Health and Healing Network are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Acts 1974. All applicants will be vetted for their suitability to work with these groups and will be asked to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon satisfactory vetting results and checks made prior to and during employment where required.
NB: Salary quoted is pro rata based on part time hours
Applicants need to complete the relevant application form
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.