The Grants administration officer is responsible for the day-today running and administration of FfWG’s grant programmes. You will act as the key point of contact for applicants and support and co-ordinate the work of Grants Committee. (The Committee is made up of volunteers who assess and make award recommendations.) You will report to the Chair of the Grants Committee and the Board of Governors and work closely with the Company Secretary.
This is a part-time, permanent, home-based role. You will be the sole employee of the organisation working closely with the Company Secretary and the voluntary Chair of the Grants Committee.
Key tasks and responsibilities
The responsibilities of the post will include:
- Responding to all grant queries and providing advice to applicants and awardees
- Managing the day-to-day operation of FfWG’s on-line grant application database
- Overseeing applications, ensuring eligibility and coordinating allocation of eligible applications for assessment
- Convening and supporting the grants committee, including preparation of committee papers, reports and financial information, as well as taking minutes at meeting
- Sending award and rejection letters to applicants following approval by the Board of Governors
- Collating awardee condition information and making grant payments to awardees
- Maintaining accurate and up to date data on grants and preparing reports as required
- Ensuring that the grants information on FfWG’s website is accurate and up to date
- Making payments on behalf of FfWG
- Performing any other duties that might be reasonably expected and determined from time to time
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.