GROUP CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Remuneration: We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Our purpose - To have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the people we reach.
BHSF is a health and wellbeing provider with a long and proud history of making healthcare accessible to working people. Today, they make a positive impact on workplace wellbeing - helping to keep employees physically, mentally and financially healthy.
Their Mission is to provide health and wellbeing products and services to help customers care for their employees; to support colleagues' career aspirations; and to support local communities through work with good causes.
The new Group Chief Executive will provide leadership, inspiration, direction and innovation to ensure BHSF delivers its vision, values and mission of growing the business strongly, managing it dynamically and achieving operational excellence. Specifically:
* Lead BHSF to achieve its vision and fulfil its mission and play a key role in continuing the transformation of the organisation, its products, services and customer base
* Be responsible and accountable to the Board for the formulation, development and implementation of the strategies necessary to secure and successfully position BHSF for the future
* Drive innovative business strategies that continue to place its services at the fore, ensuring they are flexible, adaptable and able to respond to demand
* Continue to embed a flexible and supportive culture of innovation within the team, ensuring the right operational structures are in place to enable BHSF to thrive
* Ensure the right resources are in place to provide expert services and support, balancing the priorities and enabling BHSF to succeed in its strategic aims
* Spearhead a dynamic, innovative and joined-up approach to all its work, through strong and supportive leadership
Your ability to provide inspirational, dynamic and forward-thinking leadership and deliver results will be essential elements of your candidacy. An excellent communicator and ambassador, you will have credibility and influence, enabling you to establish effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders - customers, delegates, suppliers, regulators and employees. You will have operated at a senior level in a regulatory environment.
To apply, please visit upload your resume and covering letter, addressing your motivation in applying and why you are the ideal candidate for the position of Group Chief Executive at BHSF. Please also include details of current remuneration package..
Closing date: 24 th January 2021
Preliminary interviews: Early February 2021
Leadership assessment: Late February 2021
BHSF interviews: Early March 2021
The above dates are subject to change