This vacancy will close at 11:59pm on Sunday 1st March 2015.
Interviews will take place between 16th and 27th March.
The Fund is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to increasing employment opportunities for people with disabilities and will respond positively to meet individual needs throughout the recruitment process. Once in post, the Fund will ensure that any appropriate reasonable adjustments to our workplace are made, in order to support colleagues with any form of disability.
Supporting the work of the Senior Engagement Manager and the team, in particular:
• Lead and manage the development and delivery of our new Online Community
• Develop and deliver a plan to: recruit and engage our audiences to use the Community, manage the creation and delivery of specific content, and measure and evaluate performance.
• Lead on day-to-day monitoring and moderation of the site
• Work closely with Social Media Officer, Digital Manager and Content & Editorial Manager to join up content and maximise channel reach
• Work closely with the wider engagement team to deliver customer engagement plans
• Proactively engage, collaborate and manage relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the Community is a success
• Lead the Online Community Working Group, and develop and engage a group of UK-wide staff in Community champion roles
• Manage the Engagement Officer
• Significant experience in a digital communications environment and working with on-line communities
• Advanced communication and analytical skills
• Relevant vocational qualification or experience
• Awareness and understanding of relevant external environment
• Advanced reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience of working in a similar or related role
• Experience of using appropriate technology, methods and equipment
• Advanced planning and organising skills
• Significant experience of producing successful integrated communications campaigns for specific audiences
Leadership & Personal Responsibility
Identifies and establishes ways to raise the performance of self and others. Enables others to take responsibility for their performance and development.
Motivates and encourages others to deliver to high performance.
Reviews service standards, proposes and develops improvement plans.
Encourages others to think creatively, innovate and apply their ideas
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.