Digital Fundraising Officer
- Location: Cambridge, UK
- Full time: 35 hours per week
- Contract: 1 year fixed term, with the possibility of extension
- Salary: circa £28,000-32,000 pro rata, depending on skills and experience, plus competitive 12% pension benefit
- Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to create and disseminate digital fundraising product/campaigns, in close coordination with global digital and fundraising teams – to maintain up-to-date awareness of best practice in the field and master the necessary analytics and monitoring of our efforts, their successes and shortcomings.
This person will drive, support, create and contribute to content and strategy for digital fundraising campaigns. Support the roll-out of digital fundraising campaigns to Partner staff. Support the development and implementation of BirdLife’s digital acquisition strategy. Diversify the current digital channel and product mix and work collaboratively with the Communications team to maximize fundraising opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have
- A degree in a discipline related to communications
- Knowledge of digital and on-line landscape, particularly in areas of fundraising and campaigning
- Demonstrable experience of working in digital communications, marketing and/or fundraising, ideally in the charity sector
- Experience of managing a range of channels such as social media and intranet would be an advantage
- Knowledge of reporting and monitoring success of ads against key KPIs
- Experience creating and/or working with designers on the development of image and video content, optimised for social media advertising
A detailed job description can be found at on the BirdLife International website.
Closing date: 18 March 2021
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen.
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.