Duties and Responsibilities:
Data & Reporting
- To maintain - and contribute to the continual improvement of - rigorous systems and processes, ensuring compliant and accurate capture and storage of data relating to all service delivery and performance
- To understand and monitor Key Performance Indicator requirements of all live organisational contracts and relevant measurables
- To coordinate and meet all reporting deadlines, producing high quality reports for funders; partners; Trustees; for internal insight and performance analysis and for evidence-based decision making.
- Be a first point for contact for all queries relating to data, insight and reporting.
- To be a specialist user - committed to the continued monitoring and development - of organisational systems and processes for data collection, monitoring, analysis and reporting including the organisation’s case management system
- Where appropriate, promote and champion digital solutions to monitoring and reporting on service delivery and performance
- Support colleagues in understanding, utilising and owning the above
- To maintain the confidentiality of the women and children using the service and in all matters relating to the organisation.
- To offer an equal service to all women and children regardless of age, class, culture, language, race, religion and sexual orientation.
- To work within BSWA policies and procedures and demonstrate a commitment to the values and ethos of BSWA.
- To work within BSWA and local multi-agency child and adult safeguarding procedures.
- To work within BSWA’s framework for equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- To undertake any other duties required by BSWA, which may arise and commensurate with the post.
Women only need apply. These posts are covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (Schedule 9; Equality Act 2010).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.