Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure adequate records are kept of all services users as required.
- Provide administrative services such as photocopying, filing, letter writing, typing reports etc.
- Ensure that all information received is treated in the strictest confidence and that all such information is regulated and controlled in a similar manner.
- Organise and maintain electronic filing systems and archiving on a regular basis and any other systems as required.
- Assist with monitoring and data collection and inputting and contribute to the regular production of statistics and reports.
- Submit external referrals, deal with any correspondence around them, and monitor and record outcomes.
- Develop and maintain an effective progress chasing system
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure needs of the service are met.
- Work with the Central Administration team as well as the Finance team to ensure systems are kept up-to-date
- Work with other projects administrators to offer consistent and comprehensive administration across the projects.
- Make appointments and room/venue bookings as and when required.
- Ensure cover is maintained at all times possible, calls and emails are answered promptly and professionally and enquiries are answered.
- Support the reviews of the service and the work around quality marks and accreditations.
- To ensure that all staff team members are aware of any matters that are relevant to the welfare and security of the services, staff, volunteers and service users by:
- Maintaining BSWA communication records
- Following safety procedures
- Attending team and other meetings
- To attend support and supervision sessions with your line manager.
- To develop professional working relationships internally and with external agencies.
- To be involved in the annual review process.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the women and children using the service and in all matters relating to the organisation.
- To offer an equal service to all women and children regardless of age, class, culture, language, race, religion and sexual orientation.
- To work within BSWA policies and procedures and demonstrate a commitment to the values and ethos of BSWA.
- To work within BSWA and local multi-agency child and adult safeguarding procedures.
- To work within BSWA’s framework for equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
To undertake any other duties required by BSWA, which may arise and commensurate with the post.
Refreshed on: 26 September 2021
Closed date: 15 October 2021
Tags: Admin, Business Development