We are looking for a self-starter who will shape the Performance and Contracts agenda through:
- You will have a key role in making sure that a leading Domestic Abuse and Violence against Women services provider, BSWA, is delivering high quality services that do not only meet contractual obligations, but also achieve our service users’ aspirations.
- Setting up systems that capture quantitative and qualitative data, as well as the narrative, to provide the evidence base required to assess, improve and promote BSWA’s services.
- Ensuring we have an effective case management system in place
- Enabling staff to understand their service KPIs (and for them to understand how this contributes to delivering better quality services and accountability).
- Performance improvement (on both service and organisational levels)
We currently have the above vacancy and unless stated otherwise, we are particularly keen to recruit staff who can speak community languages, particularly Punjabi, French, Polish, Somali and Farsi. All positions, unless otherwise stated, are full-time, 37 hours per week.
These posts are subject to a 6% pension contribution. Women only need apply. These posts are covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (Schedule 9; Equality Act 2010).
BSWA operates within Safer Recruitment good practice guidelines. Please note all successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check before commencing their employment.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 30th June at 12 noon. Interviews will take place week commencing 12th July.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.