Bless Community Church is a vibrant church in West London. Bless is our name. Bless is our attitude. We work into various communities, with churches and senior leaders across West London, national charities, businesses and professional agencies. We have an emphasis on Embracing God, Equipping the Church and Blessing the City. Bless is at a significant point of change with many new opportunities opening which will require an investment of fresh resources
Operations and Communications Coordinator London, UK
You will need at least 2-3 years’ experience working in a demanding environment with an ability to make things happen. You will need to be motivated and flexible, have a good sense of humour, be passionate about building & growing God's church, initiate and communicate professionally at meetings and keen to develop the role.
To fit in you will need to work with the church leader and leadership team in running and developing Bless operations and communications. You must be dedicated to detail, have unflappable interpersonal skills, be patient, quick thinking, very organised and most of all, have a great attitude.
You should have relevant qualifications and experience, whatever the industry. You will need to have a love for Jesus and passion for church. Bless Community Church has identified this post as one which has a GOR (Genuine Occupational Requirement) for the post holder to be a Christian.
This role offers the suitable candidate the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging and interesting projects.
Key responsibilities (duties):
- Communications: Proactively driving through all communications, contributing towards strategy and content and raising the profile of Bless through social media
- Events: Project management and support of events
- Support for church leader: Organising annual calendar, thinking ahead as to what the church leader and leadership team will need and providing that support
- Administration: Continual assessing, recommending and implementing improvements to Bless communications
- Bless Safeguarding Lead: Overseeing safeguarding in Bless with a particular responsibility for child protection
NJC Scale 6 £24,799 to £26, 317 pro rata depending on experience, for 15 hours per week
How to apply for the role:
If you think you are who we are looking for please click the 'Apply Button' and fill out the application from our website.