The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a proven track record in managing multiple direct marketing campaigns using direct mail, email and social media from concept to delivery. You must have experience of managing data and using data intelligently to increase response rates and average gifts.
This role is responsible for the day to day delivery and management of the Mid Value & Standard Value Appeals elements of the Retention programme.
The post holder will:
- Deliver agreed direct marketing, MV & SV Appeals in consultation with the Senior Manager Direct Marketing and/or the Head of Individual Giving.
- Plan and deliver campaigns, develop targeting and testing strategies to improve performance of the programme and increase learning.
- Assist with gathering resources, preparing key briefs and reviewing concepts for direct marketing appeals and gaming products to existing donors.
- Effectively manage marketing communications.
- Build excellent working relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Produce data selection briefs and liaise with the Insights team to devise segmentation and develop the supporter journey.
In return, we offer the opportunity to be part of a team that transforms lives. We also offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 500 words outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the person specification.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a Supporting Statement will be considered.
Closing date: Tuesday 11 June 2019 at 12.00 noon.
Interview date: Thursday 13 June 2019
Due to the high number of enquiries and applications we often receive for our vacancies, we don't acknowledge each one - if you haven't heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won't be inviting you for an interview. You are of course welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.