Bliss is an award winning, digital first organisation looking for a Marketing Communications Officer to play a central role in a supportive and ambitious Communications Team.
You will have experience of working in a fast-paced marketing role, with a particular emphasis on digital communications, and will have a passion for learning new things and keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing social media accounts for a charity or private sector organisation, and will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent IT skills including confidence in using CMS
- An exceptional understanding of what makes engaging content for social media, web and e-comms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of analytic tools and using insights to inform communications
- An ability to be self-motivated, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- An ability to think creatively and look for new ways of working
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and refine their skills in this varied and creative role.
For more details, please view the job description and person specification attached to this advert and also available on our website.
Why work for Bliss?
Bliss values and celebrates the work of its Communications Team and our organisation’s strategy prioritises digital. We understand that we all have different priorities at home and we therefore offer a mix of financial and non-financial benefits including 25 days paid holiday, flexible working practices, time off for volunteering, learning and development via peer to peer, blended, cascaded and self-directed learning and family friendly policies. Please see the JD for more details.
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Supporting statement explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification
- Equal opportunities form
- We are recruiting on an immediate basis and early applications will be prioritised. The final date for applications is 9am on Wednesday 20 January 2021.
- First round interviews will take place end of week commencing 18 January and interviews will take place via video call.
It is Bliss’ policy not to contact applicants who have not been invited for interview
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.