Bliss is the UK’s leading national charity for babies born premature or sick. Our vision is that every baby born premature of sick in the UK has the best chance of survival and quality of life.
We are seeking a Partnerships Officer to join the busy partnerships team at Bliss.
The role will be responsible for helping us achieve our ambitious income targets and will require a confident, creative and passionate communicator who will relish the opportunity to support driving forward this programme of work at Bliss.
Bliss is the UK’s leading national charity for babies born premature or sick, and we are looking for a Partnerships Officer to join our talented and successful Fundraising Department for a 1 year fixed term contract. The role has a salary of £26,500 FTE, flexibly for 24-28hr per week.
This role will proactively secure new partnerships and proactively manage existing corporate partnerships for Bliss.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Account manage and lead on partnerships ensuring delivery of the highest standards of relationship management, client care and record keeping.
- High levels of project management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Significant experience in a results driven environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a significant contribution to the development and delivery of the incredibly successful Corporate and Partnerships programme at Bliss.
For more details please view the job description and person specification attached to this advert.
Why work for Bliss?
Bliss values and celebrates the work of its Fundraising Department and our organisation’s strategy prioritises digital.
We are an equal opportunities employer and take pride in our collaborative and inclusive work culture. We understand that we all have different priorities at home and we therefore aim to offer a mix of financial and non-financial benefits. Our benefits include financial, health & wellbeing, lifestyle and career development options:
- 25 days paid holiday (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Flexible working practices such as flexi-time working hours and time off in lieu (TOIL)
- Relaxed work life and dress code
- A contributory Bliss pension scheme
- Interest free annual season ticket loans
- Company and statutory sick pay scheme
- Compassionate leave
- Time off for volunteering
- Salary sacrifice schemes (bike to work, payroll giving)
- Access to 24x7 free Employee Assistance Programme
- Family friendly policies
- Learning and development via peer to peer, blended, cascaded and self-directed learning
- Mentoring and coaching
How to apply
Please submit the following documents before 9am on 27th August:
- Supporting statement explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification.
- We are recruiting on an immediate basis and early applications will be prioritised.
- Interviews will take place via video call.
It is Bliss’ policy not to contact applicants who have not been invited for interview.
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and what you could bring to it.
Interviews will be conducted on an immediate rolling basis.