Senior Partnerships Officer (9-month fixed term contract, mat cover), Bliss
We are seeking an experienced Senior Partnerships Officer with a solid background in both account management and new business.
The role will be responsible for helping us achieve our ambitious income targets and will require a confident, creative and passionate communicator who will relish the opportunity to support driving forward this programme of work at Bliss. One in seven babies is born premature or sick and needing care on a neonatal unit – this isn’t what most parents expect for their baby. Join the leading national charity dedicated to supporting babies, families and NHS staff at this critical time.
Bliss is the UK’s leading national charity for babies born premature or sick, and we are looking for a Senior Partnerships Officer to join our talented and successful Fundraising Department for an 9-month fixed term contract.
This role will proactively secure new partnerships and proactively manage existing corporate partnerships for Bliss.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience of pitching and securing new high value and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ability to align brand and strategic objectives into creative funding proposals
- High levels of project management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience in account management and development
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a significant contribution to the development and delivery of the incredibly successful Corporate and Partnerships programme at Bliss.
For more details please view the job description and person specification attached to this advert.
Why work for Bliss?
Bliss values and celebrates the work of its Fundraising Department and our organisation’s strategy prioritises digital.
We are an equal opportunities employer and take pride in our collaborative and inclusive work culture. We understand that we all have different priorities at home and we therefore aim to offer a mix of financial and non-financial benefits. Our benefits include financial, health & wellbeing, lifestyle and career development options:
- 25 days paid holiday (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Flexible working practices such as flexi-time working hours and time off in lieu (TOIL)
- Relaxed work life and dress code
- A contributory Bliss pension scheme
- Interest free annual season ticket loans
- Company and statutory sick pay scheme
- Compassionate leave
- Time off for volunteering
- Salary sacrifice schemes (bike to work, payroll giving)
- Access to 24x7 free Employee Assistance Programme
- Family friendly policies
- Learning and development via peer to peer, blended, cascaded and self-directed learning
- Mentoring and coaching
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Supporting statement explaining how you meet the criteria in the person specification
- Equal Opportunities Form
- We are recruiting on an immediate basis and early applications will be prioritised. The final date for applications is 9am on Monday 10 May 2021
- Interviews will take place via video call.
It is Bliss’ policy not to contact applicants who have not been invited for interview.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.