Creative Resources Manager
Blue Cross is one of the UK’s leading rehoming organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
We are now looking for a Creative Resources Manager to join our team for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
- Salary of £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Shopping discounts
This is the ideal role for a project manager from a creative or design background to take on a new challenge and support the work of an organisation that helps thousands of animals.
Leading our enthusiastic Creative Team, you will have the chance to put your expertise and imagination to the best use possible ensuring that Blue Cross stands out and our reach and support are increased.
This is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a three year journey across our rehoming, behavioural and veterinary services. You will be uniquely placed to showcase and create a fantastic narrative for others to follow our progress.
As the Creative Resources Manager, you will lead our Creative Team in the creation of communication material which promotes and tells the story of Blue Cross.
Directly managing our in-house Copywriter, Designers and Production Assistant, you will also oversee external projects and supplier relationships.
Reporting into the Head of Creative Resources, your role will involve:
- Overseeing work and projects from brief to completion
- Managing multiple creative projects at one time
- Ensuring content is within brand guidelines
- Overseeing the workflow of commissioned work
To join us as the Creative Resources Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-moving creative and/or design environment
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven project management skills
- Experience of managing busy office-based teams and their workflow
- A proven track record of prioritising and organising work and projects
- Excellent communication and collaborative working capabilities
- Competency in Microsoft Office, InDesign and Photoshop
- The ability to work proactively, without supervision and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
Ideally, you will have experience of working within the voluntary sector, but this is not essential. Knowledge of brand management would also be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Creative Project Manager, Creative Team Lead, Multimedia Project Manager, Studio Manager, Creative Studio Manager, Creative Services Manager, or Media Services Manager.
This is a full-time role working Monday - Friday.
The closing date for applications is the 6th March 2020. First stage interviews are scheduled to take place on the 12th March 2020 at our offices in Burford and second stage interviews are scheduled to take place on the 17th March 2020 at either our Burford or London offices.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. For more information on this role, please select the apply button to read the full job description.
Webrecruit and Blue Cross are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to create positive change as a Creative Resources Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.