From cave rescue to constables, nurses to social care workers, the Blue Light community is vital. They should feel valued, but there aren’t enough ways for society to recognise their commitment, support their emotional and physical wellbeing, and elevate their working environment. So we’re funding vital initiatives - when no other funding is available, we’ll be there. We’ll do this using money raised from profits, events and fundraising activity.
The Blue Light Card Foundation is a newly created charity embracing the same ethos and core values as our business. Blue Light Card is built on our relationships and our members are at the heart of everything we do. The Blue Light Card Foundation is no different and will allow us to go further in helping our members.
The Grants and Partnerships Manager is a new and establishing role, fundamental for the Foundation’s success, to ensure that we back the right projects and monitor their success. It offers the opportunity to shape the function and contribute to the strategy of this unique charitable foundation.
Representing the charity and meeting with Trusts and Services, you’ll develop relationships with member organisations and fundraisers and ensure the Foundation and its impact are communicated effectively in collaboration with Blue Light Card’s innovative Marketing and Communications team.
The Blue Light Card Culture
Our culture is built on our relationships and our members are at the heart of everything we do. Alongside our members and partners, our people are integral to helping create the unique experience we deliver, and we’re truly committed to creating a place that our team love to work, and people want to join.
As a market leading benefits service to the Blue light community and armed forces, we’re proud to work with well-known online and high street retailers across the UK. We are a fast-moving business and are always looking to adapt and innovate how we approach what we do.
As Grants and Partnerships Manager you’ll have responsibility for applications; partnerships and publicity and take an active approach to best practice and continual improvement which reflects the values of the foundation.
As a brand new charity, and as a founding role, you'll be pivotal in driving awareness and coordinating a successful launch. Working with the marketing team to steer a successful got to market to market strategy.
- Manage the application lifecycle, reporting on the status of projects and process applications through to completion, taking in monitoring visits where necessary and completing case studies for completed projects
- Manage and review an effective grants monitoring processes
- Present applications to Trustees ahead of Board meetings
- Produce internal reports on fund activities and annual impact reports
- Manage a portfolio of corporate funds, ensuring their effectiveness and supporting their further development
- Maintain effective communications with Trusts, Services and Organisations about Blue Light Card Foundations and its purpose
- Improve efficiencies in all aspects of the grants process
- Maintain records around grants, applications and donations
- Ensure that donors receive appropriate feedback as to how their grants are being used
- Identify new Partners that may want to apply for funding and build relationships
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to ensure that Blue Light Card Foundation and its impact is communicated effectively
- Represent the Blue Light Card Foundation at events
- Maintain contact with Partners that have completed successful projects
There’s more to see about our unique culture, HQ in Cossington and meet some of the team on social channels. You’ll start to see why it’s a great place to work and even if you’re not expected to be in the office everyday – you may just want to be!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.