Are you interested in working within a growing, fast-moving and dynamic social care team, carrying out a wide range of social work and related administrative tasks to support positive outcomes for people with complex social care needs?
As a full time Project Lead, you will work closely with the Registered Manager in carrying out the necessary and varied tasks to ensure that the essential standards of quality and safety, in keeping with CQC’s key lines of enquiry are met every day.
In addition, you will lead, supervise and monitor the activities of a team of support colleagues, including senior support workers.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, great at building relationships, motivated, highly skilled, committed and reliable. The role of a Project Lead is highly demanding and you will be working closely with Adult Social Care and Mental Health Teams.
- A positive attitude towards people who experience complex mental health conditions and learning disabilities
- BA (Hons) in Social Work/Level 5 or other relevant qualification in Social Care Leadership and Management
- An excellent standard of Maths and English grammar.
- Experience of working within a social care organisation.
- Experience of, or relevant qualification in Microsoft Office packages and Cloud based storage systems
- Experience of leading, supporting and supervising colleagues
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment