- Salary £20,500 per annum
- 40 hours per week (includes evenings and weekends) – part time hours may also be considered.
- Start date December 2020 (negotiable)
- Rochdale area – must be able to travel
- PPE provided for all roles
- Internal and external applicants considered
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to someone’s life? Do you have experience of working with vulnerable adults with complex needs and requirements? Do you want to help vulnerable people to live fully and enjoy their lives?
As a full/part time support worker, you will assist in the delivery of 1:1 and group support which works toward achieving positive outcomes for our tenants.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, great at building relationships, motivated, willing to get stuck in, committed and reliable. The role of a support worker is highly demanding and you will be working to address complex needs and challenging behaviour by providing assertive, consistent and enabling support to people with complex mental health problems, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, learning disabilities and substance misuse issues. We deliver service 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- An NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) and / or experience in a relevant field are essential.
- Car driver and use of a car
- Understanding of professional boundaries
- Basic IT skills using word and smart phone for electronic notes
- Flexible approach to working – willing to work evenings and weekends.