1 x TEAM ADMINISTRATOR POST (40 hours Monday – Friday)
- Salary £20,500 per annum.
- Start date August 2021 (flexible)
- Rochdale area – must be able to travel
- PPE provided for all roles
- Internal and external applicants considered
Are you interested in working within a fast-moving and dynamic social care team, carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks to support positive outcomes for people with complex social care needs?
As a full time administrator, you will assist the Registered Manager and Project Lead in carrying out the necessary and varied admin roles to support the smooth day to day running of the organisation.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, great at building relationships, motivated, willing to get stuck in, committed and reliable. The role of a team administrator is highly demanding and you will be working
- Level 2 or other relevant qualification in Business Administration
- Experience of, or relevant qualification in Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of working in an office environment
- A positive attitude to working with people with mental health conditions and learning disabilities
- Excellent Customer service, telecommunication and Cloud computing skills.
- Flexible approach to working – willing to work ad hoc hours as required.
Please complete application form or contact us for further information, good luck.