- Are you a change agent who loves to create energy around new ways of working?
- Do you live, breathe and drive excellence?
- Do you flourish in a creative environment that demands innovation and collaboration?
- Do you have a proven track record in casting vision, developing strategy, delivering
- successful fundraising plans and developing brand?
- Can you inspire and develop a team that strives to reach its full potential?
- Do you have a passion for the whole mission of God throughout the world?
God may be calling you to lead Communications for BMS.
BMS World Mission is seeking to appoint a Director of Communications and Funding who will play a key leadership role in mobilising thousands of churches and individuals to pray for and financially support our work around the world.
This role is the lead external interface on BMS’ corporate communications.
This role is responsible for the way BMS is presented publicly and handles all risk and opportunities related to brand, fundraising and corporate communications in order to maintain, and build upon, BMS’ reputation and support in the UK.
This role will lead a team who:
Develop all external-facing communications in order to recruit and retain donors across a variety of audiences and channels, and build on existing church relations to encourage funding and prayer, promoting the vision and ethos of BMS.
Review and develop BMS’ messaging to ensure relationships with individuals, churches and corporates, primarily in the UK, are maximized.
This role works collaboratively with the Board and the Executive Director Team in the leadership of BMS World Mission and in the implementation of BMS strategic and operational plans.
- Starting salary range £49,673 to £54,924
- Very generous holiday allowance and occupational pension scheme.
- Relocation package available.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 30 June 2020.
- Interviews to be held in July, dates to be confirmed.
Early applications are encouraged as these will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions about this role the recruitment pack provides contact details to arrange a conversation. For the full recruitment package and to download an application form, please visit BMS World Mission Website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.