Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Boccia England is a registered charity and the National Governing Body (NGB) for boccia in England. We are responsible for all aspects of the sport in England from beginner to expert, providing for all levels of participation and are dedicated to improving the physical and emotional well-being of children and adults with disabilities through boccia
We are looking to recruit a Fundraising Manager, to add to our small staff team. Reporting to the CEO, this role will write funding applications whilst seeking new opportunities and methods to generate income.
There will be plenty of opportunity for the successful candidate to develop the fundraising function as they become more successful.
As Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Generating income, through Trusts and Grants’ applications, and through building relationships with potential funders and creating fundraising opportunities,
· Raising public awareness of Boccia England through event attendance and media,
· Ensuring that the fundraising pages on our website are managed and updated
· Providing support and guidance to the staff team and workforce on how they can assist with fundraising.
We are looking for an individual with ambition to develop the role and who has:
· Experience of coordinating and supporting projects,
· Excellent customer service,
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written,
· Creative thinking,
· Good organisational and time management skills,
· Ability to work on their own initiative,
· Ability to build effective relationships,
· Ability to self-motivate and motivate others.
We want to hear from people who are able to make a positive contribution to our charity and will bring new ideas and insight. If you think you have the suitable skills and attributes for this role then we would like to hear from you. It’s an exciting new position with scope for continued professional development in a friendly and supportive working environment.
We positively welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds and with disabilities.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant knowledge and experience, and what you could bring to our team.
Closing date: Tuesday 11 June 2019
Boccia England is fully committed to the principles of the equality of opportunity. It is responsible for ensuring that no job applicant, employee or volunteer receives less favourable treatment, on the grounds of age, colour, disability, ethnic minority, parental or marital status, nationality, religious belief, gender, social status or sexual preference, than any other.