Bolton CVS has an exciting new opportunity for someone who is passionate about the voluntary and community sector, who understands the challenges it faces and who can drive forward a programme of support to enable organisations to deliver sustainable, quality services to communities and individuals.
This full time (35 hrs) role will ensure that strong governance, compliance and quality are at the heart of our development support offer for voluntary and community groups and organisations in Bolton.
Bolton CVS provides tailored, intensive and quality accredited support to the voluntary and community sector in Bolton. We have an established and nationally accredited volunteering services offer, an amazing array of grants and investments programmes and offer policy, engagement and research support services. We champion the role and need for charities and community organisations and share this information through our communications, our forums, workshops, events and through our one to one support with groups, organisations and communities.
The focus of the role will be to:
- To provide tailored development support in order to improve organisational strength and ensure effective governance and safeguarding practice across Bolton’s voluntary and community sector.
- To support voluntary and community organisations in ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies.
- To design and deliver a comprehensive range of learning opportunities, workshops and events which meet the development needs of the voluntary and community sector in Bolton including bespoke board development sessions and governance masterclasses.
- To ensure the effective delivery of the Bolton CVS Stronger Together training programme.
- Contribute to delivery of organisational audits and quality standards with voluntary and community sector organisations.
If you’re looking for an employer that offers learning and development opportunities as standard, an excellent employee benefits package including 25 days annual leave per year (pro rata) + public holidays, 7% non-contributory pension scheme, health benefits package, then we'd like to hear from you.