Bon Jardin Dog Rescue
A charity supported by Ministry of Sound
About Bon Jardin
Bon Jardin is a Dog Rescue charity located on the outskirts of the central province of Nakhon Nayok, two hours north of Bangkok, Thailand.
Our aim is to end the unnecessary suffering of street dogs in Thailand through our 5-step programme - rescue, sterilisation and vaccination, medical care, rehabilitation and re-homing.
Bon Jardin was launched by Lord Palumbo of Southwark, the founder of global entertainment business Ministry of Sound, and his great friend and his great friend Rawipim Paijit. Bon Jardin benefits from the significant support from by operational and marketing infrastructure of Ministry of Sound. Since our launch in 2017 we have already transformed the lives of over 2,300 animals. To find out more about Bon Jardin please see our website.
The primary focus of the Marketing and Fundraising Manager will be to use all possible means and channels to drive fundraising growth for the charity. They will be responsible for all aspects of generating awareness, both online and offline, with an absolute core focus on increasing donations. You will obviously be passionate about dogs but also have a deep understanding of digital marketing strategy and how it can be applied to raising money.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting all fundraising and marketing targets for the charity and building a holistic marketing strategy to deliver these
- Managing all digital and communications channels including but not limited to website, social media and offline marketing
- Working closely with the Shelter Manager to design and create powerful emotive photographic, video and written content for all channels
- Driving newsletter subscription and building a CRM system that delivers regular and effective feedback and content to donors and followers, driving further donations
- Preparing monthly updates and reports tracking growth and success rates of campaigns, constantly adapting creative execution and channel strategy depending on response rates
- Keeping up to date and completely informed on new social media trends, adapting campaigns accordingly
- Identifying social media leaders and influencers and engaging them in fundraising and partnership initiatives
- Managing all website design, copywriting, proof reading and updating.
- Identifying other fundraising opportunities and partnership opportunities whether on or offline
- Building a long-term legacy scheme
- Relationship management of benefactors and existing donors to drive longer term retention
- Development of fundraising strategy including events and activities
- Passionate about dogs and their well-being
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, websites, social media platforms, SEO/SEM and content creation and generation
- A reasonable understanding of charities and fundraising techniques
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with appropriate marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics and Google Adwords)
Throughout you will be supported by the full weight of the marketing and operational teams at Ministry of Sound in London. You will be based from the Ministry of Sound offices in Elephant and Castle but have daily contact with the team in Thailand. The position will likely include regular trips to the shelter.
We would love to hear from you if you are committed to supporting the ambitions of Bon Jardin. Please send send us your CV and a letter telling us a bit more about you and why you think you are a great fit for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.