Are you passionate about communications and want to make a difference at a life-saving charity? We're looking for a Communications Executive to join our award winning team in Horsforth, Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated communications professional early on in their career to develop their skills and experience in a growing organisation, whilst making a real impact in the fight against primary bone cancer.
- To understand the Bone Cancer Research Trust's (BCRT) audiences and target relevant and engaging content to them through the most appropriate communication channels
- Work with the Communications Manager to create and implement an annual communications plan which supports and delivers BCRT strategic objectives
- To work closely with the wider Fundraising & Communications Team to identify opportunities for communications / marketing that will increase performance
- To manage the charity’s social media platforms, creating and managing content which is engaging and promotes the work of BCRT
- To develop and manage e-newsletters and online social media based fundraising platforms
- To be the internal lead for BCRT’s SEO and PPC activities and manage third party relationships
For full details please see the Job Description.
- CV and Application Form submission - Closing date: Sunday 30th June
- Telephone interviews W/C 1st July
- Face to face interviews W/C 8th July
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.