We’re looking for a motivated Digital Communications Executive who wants to use their creative flair and build on their communications skills to help us achieve our mission of saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.
Experience & key responsibilities
You will have at least 6 months communications / marketing experience, with demonstrable skills in using social media to support marketing and communications objectives. You must be proactive, creative and have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to write exceptional communications.
Reporting to our Communications Manager, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Understanding the Bone Cancer Research Trust’s (BCRT) audiences and targeting appropriate and engaging content to them through the most appropriate communication channels
- Working with the Communications Manager to implement an annual communications plan which supports and delivers BCRT strategic objectives
- Working closely with the wider Fundraising & Communications Team to identify opportunities for communications / marketing that will increase performance
- Managing the charity’s social media platforms, creating content which is engaging and promotes the work of BCRT
- Developing e-newsletters and online social media based fundraising platforms
- Supporting BCRT event marketing and planning
- Managing our Image & Video Library and other assets
- Monitoring performance against our KPIs
- CV & application form submission by COP 11/08/19
- 30-minute telephone interview W/C 12th August
- Face to face formal interviews 19th & 20th August
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.