Working closely with our Trusts & Foundations Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for developing first class trust applications, building relationships with current trust funders and researching new leads. You will develop applications for large foundations and corporate trusts as well as smaller family trusts.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in securing funds from trusts and foundations
- Confidence in writing creative and targeted fundraising bids
- Confidence in building relationships over the phone, via email and face to face
- A determined and pro-active approach to fundraising
- An interest in our life-saving work with a desire to help all those affected by primary bone cancer
- A ‘self-starter’ attitude who can proactively work alone or as part of a team
- Application forms and CV’s submitted by COP Friday 1st November
- Telephone interviews W/C 4th November
- Face to face interviews W/C 11th November
- Role start date: Thursday 2nd January
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.