We have an opportunity for a part time Resident Engagement Co-ordinator.
The Resident Engagement Co-ordinator role is vital for the tenants in BCHA properties. We are looking for someone who can quickly build relationships with people, engage with the local community, listen to concerns and find innovative ways to resolve issues raised.
In this role you will work with residents in a face-to-face capacity in order to:
- Develop and promote the training that is available for residents of BCHA as well as provide training on resident engagement.
- Carry out "Door Knocking" exercises in order to obtain a full picture of what our customers think of us, and want from our services.
- Increase the participant numbers and diversity of residents involved with activities such as surveys, newsletters, service review meetings; and advising them of the benefits of resident engagement.
- Encourage residents to participate in block and area inspections of where they live to develop the community environment.
- Lead the production of our resident’s quarterly magazine
- Utilise social media for resident engagement
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role please call Jamie Furer, Recruitment Adviser.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.