This role provides effective and efficient administration support to the public fundraising team to enhance the charity’s ability to deliver and grow income, making a real difference to the lives of people affected by Bowel Cancer.
You will be a team player with excellent communication and people skills and you must be proactive, resilient and capable of organising and managing a busy workload.
Community Team Support
- Support the Community and Regional Fundraising teams with the fulfilment of welcome packs.
- Send thank you letters for fundraising income within two days of receipt.
- Deliver excellent customer service to supporters so they feel valued, receive an outstanding supporter experience and are provided with guidance to maximise their income.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly monitoring reports for the Community fundraising team.
- Engage with Facebook fundraisers and lead on developing relationships and income with these supporters.
- Accurately code newly created online fundraising pages (JustGiving, Virgin Money Giving and other pages as required).
- Action the Community inbox as and when required by the Community Fundraising Manager
- Monitor the daily press cuttings email and flagging up fundraising stories to the Community Fundraising Manager.
- Be responsible for checking Community fundraising pages on the website to ensure they are up-to-date.
- Help support the team with the management of office volunteers.
- Support the Community fundraising team with any ad-hoc administrative tasks.
Individual Giving Team Support
- Be responsible for the fulfilment of orders placed on the charity’s online shop within five working days of the order being placed.
- Thank all donors within two days of receipt of donation.
- Send welcome and stewardship materials to regular givers and individual donors on a weekly basis, ensuring they receive a personalised and excellent supporter experience.
- Manage the stock levels for our online shop, administering any cross-charging and reordering items as required.
- Manage the Shop inbox and respond to any queries about our merchandise.
- Support the Individual Giving team with any ad-hoc administrative tasks and ensure our administrative processes are effective.
Wider Fundraising Support
- Accurately code income on behalf of Public Fundraising, so that the Finance team are able to account for income correctly.
- Answer the Fundraising Hotline and deal with enquiries as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records of all supporter interactions on the charity’s database (Raisers Edge).
- Work with wider fundraising teams and other teams across the charity to maximise opportunities and increase cross-promotion.