This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking charity and help achieve our exciting growth ambitions. We are looking for someone who lives, breathes, and sleeps data analysis along with strong experience of delivering reports, analysis and insight that drives change within a digital marketing function.
Brain Tumour Research is an influential, game changing, intelligent and focused charity embracing its fantastic supporter base across the South East of England, where this role is based. Brain Tumour Research is determined to continue its growth trajectory in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK
Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Head Office in Milton Keynes (or remote working in line with government guidelines)
Salary: C. £32k
Full Time – Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing and enhancing KPIs and reporting on all digital marketing goals using Google Analytics, CRM data and other tools where applicable
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing specific data sets that support the digital marketing function.
- Making recommendations and identifying opportunities across all digital marketing activities including audiences, targeting, messaging, channels, content and journey.
- Driving efficiencies in reporting to ensure time is used effectively to focus on analysis and insight that deliver gains in performance.
- Conducting regular competitor and sector analysis to help inform our strategy and tactics
- Managing the tracking capture strategy ensuring tracking is comprehensive and accurate
- Determining the most effective digital infrastructure to maximise analysis, insights, and performance.
Closing date: 6th December 2020
Please click the apply button and send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary.
Early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
No agencies, please.