Brain Tumour Research is an exciting, innovative and ambitious charity with a fantastic supporter base across the South East of England, where this role is based. Brain Tumour Research is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
Location: Milton Keynes
Reports to: Head of Events Fundraising
Full Time – Permanent
We are looking for an excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with a strong background in delivering high level customer service to join the Events Fundraising Team. Working core office hours (9am to 5pm) and based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes, the successful candidate will:
- Provide support for the team of Regional Community Fundraising Managers
- Work closely and build strong relationships with our supporters
- Deliver excellent customer service by helping supporters’ with their fundraising needs
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Respond to emails
- Create and deliver regional and national campaign surveys via Survey Monkey
- Run reports, analyse data, conduct desk research, assist in fulfilling merchandise request, undertake ad hoc projects
Closing date Sunday 9th February 2020
Early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
If you would like to apply for this position, please read the Job Description attached in additional documents before clicking the apply button and attaching your CV and covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary. It will be sent automatically to us.
No agencies please.