This is terrific opportunity to join Brain Tumour Research in a new role at an exciting time of growth. The role is needed to increase the profile and reach of the charity’s brand and deliver a digital marketing strategy which increases awareness and drives income growth through supporter recruitment and retention, maximising engagement with and inspiring our loyal followers, as well as reaching and delighting new audiences across all digital platforms.
Head of Digital Marketing
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Based at: Brain Tumour Research Head Office in Milton Keynes.
As an expert in your field, you will lead the team and showcase the organisation’s mission and brand, communicating our achievements and impacts and influencing target audiences to convince them to engage in new fundraising initiatives, make donations, create partnerships and join our campaigning in order help us find a cure for brain tumours.
Reporting to the Director of Brand and Communications, your main duties will include:
· Lead the development and implementation of innovative, enterprising and effective digital marketing strategies across all channels, along with dynamic and motivated Digital Marketing team, to meet income targets
· Develop and deliver website strategy including an e-commerce solution for website – event tickets, entry fees, merchandise sales
· Set the vision for recruitment and retention of Brain Tumour Research’s growing base of supporters and donors across all digital channels, especially on social media
· Develop and manage the departmental budget
· Develop and deliver a video strategy that provides excellent brain tumour research information
· Analyse weekly and monthly reporting, along with any other specific activity reporting to inform top level strategic decision-making
· Coordinate with wider company marketing and communications plans
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 8th December 2019, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
Please read the job description attached in 'additional documents', before sending your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary.
For more information about Brain Tumour Research and our work, please visit our website.
No agencies please.