Brain Tumour Research is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Social Media Marketing Executive
Salary: c. £18,500
Based at: Brain Tumour Research Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Your role will be to promote and manage our brand on social media and grow the reach of our social media platforms through the recruitment of new followers and retention of loyal followers by producing engaging content and being responsive to follower engagement.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Communications, your main duties will be:
- Implement and manage all of our day to day social media activities, driving the brand forwards, promoting our campaigns, delighting our community, fostering loyalty, and increasing donations
- Plan, produce and schedule all content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including all paid and promoted posts/adverts
- Oversee and respond to all daily activity and engagements on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Identify and nurture social media influencers for our brand, especially on Twitter and Instagram
- Keep up to date on the social media activity of other organisations and charities in the medical and health sector
Please send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary. A job description is attached.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 25th August.
Early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
For more information about Brain Tumour Research and our work, please visit our website.
No agencies please.