The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and versatile, ideally with charitable working experience and recent involvement in a leadership or management role which included strategic planning and prioritisation of work across the organisation or service. Ability to travel independently is essential.
- Oversee the operation of Braintree Area Foodbank, ensuring its operational effeciency and standards in accordance with the Trussell Trust franchise model
- In partnership with the directors / trustees, guide the development of the foodbank project, including its material resources, financial assets, reputation, partnerships and volunteer body
- Update relevant stakeholders and/or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks, legislation compliance, statutory requirements and best practice that you assign them, liaising with all managers to ensure organisational compliance with Health & Safety, Environmental Health and Safeguarding
- Attend local, regional and national meetings as and when required
- Oversee and support other foodbank projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Good standard of education including GCSE's, A levels, NVQ Level 4 or equivalent at very least
- Strong business acumen in strategic project management, particularly with volunteers an advantage
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills with experience of processing and collation of reports and statistics
- Experience of developing and managing budgets, financial systems and measuring outcomes
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.