Legacies make up over fifty percent of the Charity’s annual income so building long lasting relationships is crucial to the continuation of our great work in equine rescue and welfare. To help ensure long term sustainability for the charity and its equines, we are seeking a confident and organised Administrator to proactively support the busy legacy team with a varied and increasing caseload.
We would most like to hear from highly literate and numerate candidates with relevant qualifications and at least 3 years prior experience of legal or similar administration. As such candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional communicational skills, high accuracy and attention to detail together with the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a professional environment.
This is a great time to join our growing charity and as such we are able to offer:
- A competitive salary of £10,800 - £12,000 per annum (based on 20 hours per week), dependent on and subject to annual review
- An attractive benefits package with plenty of extra holiday options including Birthday Leave as well as free access to various health and wellbeing benefits
- A permanent position, subject to completion of a probationary period with plenty of training and development opportunities
- A caring and inclusive community and healthy work/life balance working part time, approximately, 16-20 hours per week
- A calming and beautiful environment to work in with excellent on site facilities
- A job to be proud of; working for one of the largest equine rescue and welfare charities in the UK
TO APPLY and for more information about the role, please visit bransbyhorses/jobs.