Job Title: Director of Fundraising
Hours: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Circa £70K
Location: London SW6 – Relocating to St Pauls EC1
We are working in partnership with Breast Cancer Haven (BCH) who offer vital one-to-one emotional, physical and practical support to anyone affected by breast cancer. BCH is looking to appoint a Director of Fundraising to provide strategic direction and leadership across all national and regional fundraising channels. The post-holder will identify transformational opportunities to significantly generate a ‘step- change’ in the approach to fundraising that includes increasing income, promoting a high-performance culture and supporting collaborative and integrated working across the marketing, communication and digital teams.
The successful individual will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of transforming income performance and fundraising culture
- Experience of planning and managing budgets
- Ability to lead a team and develop staff
- Experience of developing and running integrated fundraising campaigns and large-scale participatory fundraising initiatives
- Ability to build effective working relationships and deal with senior-level contacts both internally and externally
- Expert knowledge of managing multiple income streams including trusts & statutory, corporates, major donors, event fundraising and campaigns.
We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. As a natural leader, you will understand how to motivate and inspire a team and have the ability to use judgement to make decisions independently. You will have an understanding of contemporary fundraising techniques and a solid knowledge of fundraising regulation and governance.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Associate Director, quoting our reference JO1681.
Closing date for applications: 4 August 2019
Interview date: w/c 19 August or w/c 26 August 2019