Bright Future Charity is an Organisation that provides Volunteer Befrienders and Care Attendants to Alleviate Loneliness and Care Cover for Principal Carers in Local Communities in the London & Greater London areas, especially the London Borough of Ealing and Brent.
The Organisation is looking for experienced Fundraising Administrators, Freelance or Office based, Part Time (1 or 2 days a week).
Experience of Online Researching and Writing Grant Application for Funding would be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• To identify and gather information regarding potential Donors
• To build databases of Donors and Sponsors
• To complete and send out Grants applications
• Plus other duties as required by the Organisation
Key skills and competencies:
• Very good command of English both spoken and written
• Very good report writing skills
• Very good IT and telephone manner
• Experience of writing Grant Applications for Charitable Organisations would be an advantage
• Ability to work to deadlines teamed
How to apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to submit your CV and covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.