Are you interested in using your professional skills to make a transformative and long-term difference to society? If so, please read on.
BBRC is an award-winning social investment company. We bring together ethically minded investors with projects that generate financial returns and social impact in our region. That includes investment in businesses with a strong social or environmental purpose, and in charities looking to create new income streams. We’re passionate about using business to create positive social outcomes. BBRC is emerging as a strategic force for good in the Bristol and Bath region and recycles all profits for further investment. We are committed to creating positive impact in the West of England using investment as a tool.
The importance of the Operations Executive: about the role
The Operations Executive’s job is to get our team working effectively, with efficient systems and processes. You’ll play a key role as part of a small team, in a rapidly evolving business with the opportunity to make a difference in the social sector in the Bristol and Bath region. You will need to be happy taking ownership of varied pieces of work which ensure the efficient running of the business and smooth delivery of excellent service to our clients. The role suits a highly organised team player, who can bring energy, ideas, and importantly, muck in with the tasks at hand.
- Operations management - including HR,IT, communications,social impact, data storage and management of outsourced services.
- Governance, stakeholder management and secretariat support for board meetings.
- Project management and general business administration.
- Office and facilities management, including maintenance of IT systems and processes.
- Human resources policies and procedures, general HR administration.
- Organising team events, coordinating volunteer and intern placements.
- Event management and promotional materials.
- Internal communications.
- External comms: Social media, email and website content.
- Maintenance of Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
To apply please attach your CV and cover letter.
- Salary: £25,000
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Potential for flexible working arrangements, by mutual agreement
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.