Communications and Marketing Officer
As Communications and Marketing Officer, you will play a key role in planning and delivering communications to key BAMT audiences, including members, key stakeholders, the public and staff.
Working alongside the Communications and Marketing Committee (CMC) and Chief Executive, you will be responsible for keeping members informed, gaining profile and awareness raising.
You will create, edit, co-ordinate and publish content across various channels, including the website, social media, and print and online marketing materials. This will include collating and editing the BAMT Bulletin.
You will also work on specific communication projects across all areas of BAMT which will raise awareness and understanding of Music Therapy and BAMT, grow our influence and encourage all Music Therapists, and trainees to join us, while progressively improving organisational understanding of what works for different audiences.
• Experience of at least a year in a paid communications role
• Experience of dealing with the media and managing press enquiries
• Experience of creating communications materials using graphic design
• Copywriting experience
• Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organised way
• Follows directions and procedures
• Focuses on member satisfaction
Please see attached job advert for further details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.